Old-age pension systems globally are under pressure to reform as a result of demographic trends. However, for these reforms to be successful in the legislator's sense, individuals must adapt to the reforms in the expected way. If this is not the case, the reforms are in danger of failing.
Third-party funded projects
- Analysis of retirement provision information in Sweden
- Coordination of the joint transition into retirement of (married) couples
- Implications of the respecter
- FACTAGE: Risks during the pension transition
- Retirement systems and anomalies - universal or path-dependent?
- New approaches to pensions: What Germany can (not) learn from abroad